Krabi 4 islands tour by long tail boat
Full day Krabi 4 islands tour: visit Koh poda, Ko khai (Chicken island), Koh tap, Railay Bay
- Koh Poda island just only 30 Mins by long tail boat from Aonang Beach, or Nopparatthara National Park, Krabi mainland this is a Big rock standing from the Andaman sea and surrounding by white sandy powdery beach. Excellent place for snorkeling and sunbathing for tourists from around the world!!.
- Chicken Island or Koh khai the island named by its shape looks like a chicken head standing in the sea a good place for snorkeling and photo take for your memorable holidays in Krabi.
- Koh Tap island highly recommended to visit this island at low tide, you can see the sand bank as a separated sea as well known by Krabi local people as “Talayweak” it’s one of “unseen in Thailand”
- Railay Bay one of the most famous places for rock climbers. It’s Krabi mainland but you could not get to the bay by car. There are 2 sides of Railay beach, “Railay West” & “Railay East” The beach on Railay West is more beautiful than Railay East and quieter. It’s a good place for relaxing on lazy day or do kayaking around the limestone caves.
Trip itinerary for Krabi 4 islands tour by long tail boat (joint tour)
07.45-8.00 Am. – Pick you up from your hotel in Krabi (Aonang Beach, Noppharat Thara Beach area)
Snorkeling and swimming at Chicken Island and also taking picture with a beautiful background “standing hill”.
Have a picnic lunch on Poda Island. Free time for swimming or Sunbathing on the white sandy beach.
Visit to Phra Nang Cave or Princess Cave. Explore the princess legend.
Trekking & sightseeing along Railay Bay. Enjoy taking photos at a very famous rock climbing point in Thailand.
15.00-15.30 Pm. Get on the long tail boat to the pier then transfer back to your hotel in Krabi.
- Round trip Hotel Transfer (for hotels in Ao Nang, Nopparat Thara & Krabi town area)
- Accident Insurance, Mask & Snorkel, Life Jacket, First-aid Kit.
- Drinking water, Fruit, Lunch and English Speaking Guide.
* The price excludes National park fees 400 THB./adult and 200 THB./child (need to pay on the spot)
* Free transfer service for hotel in Ao Nang beach, Krabi town & Nopparat Thara beach only.
* The trip itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & road condition.
What to bring:
Sunscreen, Sun Glass, Camera,
Towel, Swimming suit, dry bag & budget money.
- Do not sit on front of the boat.
- Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
- Please wear life jacket during your trip.
- Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
- Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
- Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
- Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches. T
- The accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.