Krabi Rock climbing course
Rock climbing is one of the most popular activities tours in Krabi. Because Krabi has so many beautiful spots and very famous rock climbing points such as Railay Bay and Tonsai Bay.
Let’s try an exciting rock climbing course when you are on holiday in Krabi!!
Program A: Half Day Course
Morning session: 09.00 AM – 01.00 PM.
Afternoon session: 01.00 PM – 05.00 PM.
Hotel pick up from Krabi area.
Learning the basic in a safe setting: knotting, top roping belay skills, beginner climbing techniques
Top rope climbing (an introduction to climbing for the beginner)
Basic safety instruction
Fruit and water
Price: 1,500 THB./Person
Program B: Full Day course (09.00 AM – 05.00 PM)
Hotel pick up from Krabi town, Ao Nang beach area
Get information & introduction by experience tour guide.
All the basic introduction for safe top roping
2 different crags (climbing points)
Broader selection of routes, beginner to intermediate to advanced (with tips from our Instructors to improve your techniques)
A trek to and through Thai wand wall cave (45 m. above sea level) where you can learn to abseil / rappel down 15m.
Round trip hotel transfer (Krabi town, Ao Nang Beach area)
Exploration through Khao Lak Chee Cave
Lunch, fresh fruit, soft drink
Top rope climbing
Price: 2,000 THB./Person
* The trip itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & road conditions.
* Free transfer service for hotel in Ao Nang beach, Krabi town & Nopparat Thara beach only.
* The trip itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & road condition.
* The accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.
* The booking to be confirmed by minimum deposit 50% and pay for the rest 50% by cash on tour.